Monday 12 July 2010

A lesson I learnt in life...

In life, there will be many different types of people that I will come across with…people come and go

in my life…certainly there will be happy moments and unpleasant moments…people I like, and also

people I don’t agree with…I may not understand why certain people do certain things or made a

terrible decision that they knew long ago that will make their lives in a mess…

Each and every one of us was brought up with a different upbringing… that is where

misunderstands, conflicts, disagrees occur. I don’t expect everyone to have the same mentality,

attitudes, moral values as I have… I admit that everyone do make mistakes including me…when I

was disorientated, there are people around me, always there to get me back on the right track…

Maybe I should start seeing things from a different perspective… when people around me are on the

wrong track, I must start to influence them positively, step into their world and pull them back…this

sentence sounds easy to me last time…but after experiencing certain incident, , today I learned a

lesson… besides patient and love, I need to change more on the way I see things…When I try to bring

people back to the right track, I need to spend time to understand their world…there are many basic

values such as responsibility, gratitude I think that everyone should know and should do things this

way…but many times it turns out with disappointments and angriness…

But now I learned to think that, I don’t put my values on others…I need to learn to don’t get angry

with other’s mistakes, it is not worth it…instead, I should continue impact and influence people

positively…don’t give up easily…God did not give up on me, what right I have to give up on

others?...the people I mix with always have a seasons…this seasons they come, next seasons they

go…

how long can I be with this person? What can I impact in her or his life? What influence I am to

her? What I want people to remember about me?...

giving is better than receiving…is time to stop counting how much effort I putting in and start giving,

impacting and influencing people around me positively…



3 comments:

  1. Wow Lydia, you are such an inspiration!! Your big heart to love and care for others...has inspired me!!! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. jie, you are the one who change my thinking and the way I c things :) thx for teaching me :) feel very much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. u r not a little gal any more... has inspired me oso...

    ReplyDelete