Saturday 21 August 2010

My attitude in life ...

After 4 years, only I get to realize that I mistrust a person…it hurts me deeply…but I know that God is in

control, and He will let His healing take place in my heart…because I can feel it...


In life, I won’t be able to avoid emotional hurts, as long as people are around me, misunderstanding and

emotional hurts will exists. Instead of dwelling into deeper sadness, I choose to face it and come out from it.

To turn words into action is definitely not that easy, but I believe that if I really want to do something or eager

to want something, with God’s help, I will definitely be able to do it. Now, I really want to deal with my

emotional hurts, and I eager to have a joyful life!!!

There are things that affect me emotionally, and it brings negative emotions…and today, I choose to get rid

of it and delete it since I can do it, why not??!! I feel great when I made the decision of stop carrying

burdens that I actually do not need to carry…I feel relieve and happy… :)

In every seasons of life, there are many challenges that I will face…I won’t be able to avoid the obstacles or

hurts in life, but I can choose to face it with a different attitude…I will not be affected by anything or any

circumstances , if I have decided not to let it affect me!! Woohoo!!! ‘

This is how I should face life challenges man!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Lydia, I can understand how you feel, God care about u, Jesus whispers beside your ears, ‘’God will wipe every tear from your eyes. There will be No more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away (Revelation 21:4). So the past is past, Let us look ahead & don’t look back anymore =)

    I am sure that the healing process has started in your heart, Jesus will answer to you like this, ‘’Girl, you have great faith!! Your request is granted… then was healed from that very hour. (Matthew15:28). I believe that you will recovered totally from the past hurt soon, I will pray for you as well, God will strengthen u to face the challenges lied ahead of you ^_^ AMEN??

    Everyone has carried his / her own baggage (burden & hurt from the past), it’s is ‘’heavy’’ & miserable, but the heavy baggage didn’t seem so heavy anymore when someone (friend) gives you a helping hand to share & carry it together, sooner or later you will be able to get rid of it. So that is the reason why God put Christians around us to pray, encourage, motivate & help each other, as we are brothers & sisters –big family in Christ, so let us help you with that,ok??(,'')('',)

    Warm Regards,
    From Jayfrey ChrisTogether (Jayfrey Hoe) ^_^

    ReplyDelete